Personnel Security Analyst
Job ID: 203246
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
- Responsible for all clearance actions for the
- Must understand the concepts of the
submittal, briefing and maintenance of personnel security clearances.
- Register individuals for customer and
- Conduct security debriefings
- Communicate the personnel security reporting
requirements and the ability to discuss the requirements to employees.
- Coordinate clearance revocation and denial
duties as required.
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- High School Diploma & 10+ years of experience
- Expert working knowledge of Scattered Castles, and JPAS
- 2 years of personnel security experience
- Experience with the ICD’s, NISPOM, Intelligence Community, and DoD customer personnel security regulations.
- Expert Knowledge of NRO clearance processing
- Proficiency with Information technology, i.e. computer operations, various software systems including MS Office 2013 Suite and internet explorer.
- Specifically, proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers on a wide variety of topics.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Familiarity of SIMS or other security tracking database.
- Initiative, strong communication and customer service skills are a must
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast past team oriented environment.
- Knowledge of government reciprocity requirements.
- Must possess a TS/SCI with POLY
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability