Join SAIC’s federal financial team as we help our government customer modernize its IT Enterprise Data Strategy, Models and Architecture. The team will support the program make continued progress to address the financial material weaknesses for individual taxpayer account processing. The benefits of this exciting program will be to provide the public with an enhanced customer experience and increase efficiency in the years to come.
The Enterprise Architecture Manager provides high level functional and IT analysis, design, development, integration, documentation, and implementation assistance on problems which require a thorough knowledge of the related technical subject matter for effective system deployment.
- Provide analytical and technical support during the System Development phase to ensure the successful development and testing of the solution.
- Analytical support will include requirements baseline management and extension of requirements traceability to test cases and test results.
- Technical support will include application code design, development of application code components, conducting and documenting unit and development integration and regression testing, and technical reviews of system documentation and plans.
- The contractor will provide impact assessments of proposed changes to established baselines.
- Develop a Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix to include changes to the requirements baseline and traceability to test cases and test results.
- Application code defects identified during unit, integration, regression, and functional testing are corrected, validated, and the corrected code is made available for retesting. Application code components are developed, unit tested, and delivered for the solution.
- Cost, schedule, and scope impact of proposed changes to project baselines are identified and documented.
- Reviews of Program deliverables are consolidated and documented for delivery to the program office.
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Ten (10) years of experience in software engineering and Software Development Life Cycle with increasing responsibilities.
- Experience in IT technical planning, high level and detailed requirements definition, test planning and execution, software systems integration, and technical support for software systems and subsystems.
- Experience with large IT enterprise modernization efforts including leading the development of conceptual frameworks, data externalization and modern product development concepts.
- Experience using Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Experience on SOA and API/Micro services architecture design
- Experience reading legacy application code and developing code needed to modernize for an enterprise solution
- Experience leading legacy asset analysis, code restructuring and refactoring, and code conversion.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have lawful permanent resident status
- Successful background investigation to fulfill U.S. Government Public Trust Position or higher security clearance
Familiar with IRS Enterprise Lifecycle (ELC)
Familiar with modernizing IBM mainframe applications
Experience using a Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM)
Previous IT work experience with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Previous experience with the IRS Individual Master File (IMF) and other core systems.
Technical background that include RedHat Linux; Big Data Analytics; IBM Mainframe Systems, JAVA, or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability