Join SAIC’s federal financial team as we help our government customer modernize its IT Enterprise Data Strategy, Models and Architecture. The team will support the program make continued progress to address the financial material weaknesses for individual taxpayer account processing. The benefits of this exciting program will be to provide the public with an enhanced customer experience and increase efficiency in the years to come.
The Program Manager responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for successful overall delivery of a program to our government customer. Provides key input and direction in planning, developing and implementing the program baseline. Identifies key resources to manage and execute to the program.
- Uses standard, well-defined processes, procedures, techniques, or tools that require program-specific modifications.
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Total software system product could include: concept design, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Manages large size program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, and/or contractual clarifications.
- Integrated program schedule and work breakdown structure (WBS) with integrated requirements tracking and metrics.
- Processes and procedures related to the software development efforts
- Ad-hoc reports and briefings including budget and financial project tracking report
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Ten (10)+ years direct program management experience leading $100M+ annual revenue, large scale mission focused enterprise IT modernization and implementation efforts in the federal financial sector.
- Seven (7) years of experience in software engineering and Software Development Life Cycle with increasing responsibilities.
- Experience in IT technical planning, high level and detailed requirements definition, test planning and execution, software systems integration, and technical support for software systems and subsystems.
- Experience using Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have lawful permanent resident status
- Successful background investigation to fulfill U.S. Government Public Trust Position or higher security clearance
- PMP Certification
Certifications as a Scrum Master (CSM)
Program or project experience with database technologies
Experience using a Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM)
Familiar with modernizing mainframe applications
Familiar with IRS Enterprise Lifecycle (ELC)
Previous IT work experience with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Previous experience with the IRS Individual Master File (IMF) and other core systems.
Technical background that include RedHat Linux; Big Data Analytics; IBM Mainframe Systems, JAVA, or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability