This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 203248
Location: PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL, United States
Date Posted: Mar 5, 2020
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Web Developer Associate to join the team in Panama City Beach, FL. Successful candidate will have experience and be comfortable with C#. The candidate will need excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and tasks. This position involves direct contact with the customer and demands performance that is both detail oriented and time critical. The ability to exercise independent judgment while working on multiple projects of diverse scope will be key to successful performance of the task requirements associated with this position.
JOB TASKS INCLUDE:
· Provide a wide range of software development services to the Department of the Navy
· Provide services in the maintenance and enhancement of legacy software
· Perform tasks as a sole developer and as part of a team
· Work alongside other members of a software development team to find resolutions to the common problems experienced by all developers and users
· Participate and lead in software testing
· Provide demos of software to end users
· Participate and maintain classification as part of the Cybersecurity Workforce
QualificationsAbility to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability