SAIC is seeking a CAD
Drafter to join our team. The successful
candidate will provide engineering design and drafting services to SPAWAR
Systems Center Pacific, Guam Military Buildup Program. This work requires an
understanding of C4I systems infrastructure and expertise in 2D renderings.
Job Duties also include:
- Engineering drafting, drawing review, drawing
control in the design of electronic/communications equipment, systems and
- This includes producing mechanical,
electrical/electronic drawings from rough engineering sketches and preparing
drawing layouts from one or more engineering sketches.
- In addition, examine and check engineering
drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
Required Education, Clearance
- An Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- An Associate’s Degree in Drafting Technology or
certificate of completion from a technical institute.
- Five (5) years of experience in AutoCAD and
associated equipment, including the ability to utilize and read complex
drawings and rough engineering sketches.
- Three (3) years of experience with AutoCAD
version 2009 or newer
- Two (2) years of experience developing 3D renderings.
- MS Visio experience.
- Specialized experience in developing 3D renderings.
- Overall experience must reflect ability to prepare complete engineering graphics layouts, which includes drawings, graphs, and spreadsheets for projects.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability