Job ID: 203161
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: May 4, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
• Assist and guide Program Offices and Laboratories in the proper management of personal property assets.
• Participate and support Annual Physical Inventory (API) activities, to include all accountable government-owned personal property, Government Furnished Property (GFP), and Contractor Acquired Property (CAP) in accordance with the S&T personal property management program inventory processes and procedures.
• Collect all necessary supporting documentation to conduct the API and support any changes made during the reconciliation.
• Using the inventory close out data, which includes observations, anomalies, potential cause of any problems met, assist with the development of API reviews to document findings and provide recommendations for consideration.
• Verify and update the accuracy of existing SAMS records.
• Ensure that all accountable personal property is affixed with a DHS/S&T barcode label, the appropriate accountability label, and is entered into the SAMS.
• Provide assistance with reconciling inventory records.
• Promptly notify the Personal Property Management Officer (PPMO) via the Accountable Property Officer (APO) of any Lost, Damaged, and Destroyed (LDD) property throughout the course of the API.
• Complete and submit a Report of Survey (ROS), to the PPMO via the APO in accordance with DHS reporting timelines to documents incidents regarding LDD.
• Identify and report any idle property found to the PPMO via the APO.
• Knowledge in maintaining an asset management database to ensure that personal property is recorded correctly. Knowledge of SAMS is desired, however, experience with any asset management system is acceptable.
• Experience providing administrative, research, and analytical support.
• Ability to collect, compile, coordinate, and submit information from an asset management system for the preparation of reports.
• Knowledge of personal property laws, regulations, policies, and methods.
• Experience providing technical advice in property accountability or asset management.
• Practical knowledge of supply chain management.
• Knowledge and/or experience in conducting personal property inventories.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Time management, organizational skills and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
• Software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (predominantly Word and Excel) and web-based applications.
• Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
• CPPS certification through the National Property Management Association (NPMA) a plus.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability