Job ID: 203078
Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Principal Program Analyst on the Horizon Program with Government Program Office experience to support the U. S. Space Force (USSF) in their efforts to develop and deploy next-generation and advanced capability space systems. Under the Special Programs (SP) Directorate at the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) in El Segundo, the position requires an individual with experience in working in Government program offices, operating in a classified environment, and managing data and documentation pertaining to Government process and systems related to software application development activities.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the program office, directorate leadership, external organizations, and the development contractor(s)
- Understand, work, assign, coordinate and track all program office actions
- Advise the customer on internal/external work flow actions, development contractor management issues, and day-to-day schedule of activities
- Advise and help leadership prepare internal/external suspense packages/taskers
- Manage and track program office actions related to Directorate compliance, development contractor program execution and external work flow taskers
- Maintain and manage program office calendars, work flows, data, and personnel logistics such as resource provisioning
- Maintain program office and external organization charts, phone rosters, and other tools used to manage the day-to-day business operations
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or relevant discipline and 10+ years of relevant experience including familiarity with Government program offices, classified work environments, and associated work flows. Master’s Degree requires 8+ years of experience
- Qualified applicants must possess as active TS/SCI clearance and have a willingness to consent to a polygraph examination.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.