Job ID: 203078
Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Principal Program Analyst with Government Program Office experience to provide support to the United States Space Force Space and Missile Systems Center's Special Programs Directorate. This customer equips the U.S. Space Force with space control systems to gain, maintain, and exploit space superiority. It directs the planning, development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of a complex and dynamic portfolio of space-superiority capabilities of the highest national priority. The position requires an individual with experience in working in Government program offices, operating in a classified environment, and managing data and documentation pertaining to Government process and systems related to software application development activities. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and team skills. In addition, the candidate will be expected to continually balance and adjust work priorities to meet short term work suspense and rapidly evolving customer needs.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the program office, directorate leadership, external organizations, and the development contractor(s),
- Understand, work, assign, coordinate and track all program office actions,
- Advise the customer on internal/external work flow actions, development contractor management issues, and day-to-day schedule of activities,
- Advise and help leadership prepare internal/external suspense packages/taskers,
- Manage and track program office actions related to Directorate compliance, development contractor program execution, and external work flow taskers,
- Maintain and manage program office calendars, work flows, data, and personnel logistics such as resource provisioning,
- Maintain program office and external organization charts, phone rosters, and other tools used to manage the day-to-day business operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or relevant discipline and 10+ years of experience with the above,
- 8+ years of experience required for Master’s Degree and 2+ years for PhD,
- Familiarity with Government program offices, classified work environments, and associated work flows,
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Qualified applicants must possess as active TS/SCI clearance and have a willingness to consent to a polygraph examination.
- Familiarity with Agile and/or DevSecOps development programs,
- Master's Degree in management or a related field, PMI PMP, and/or INCOSE CSEP.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability