Job ID: 203078
Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Principal Program Analyst with Government Program Office experience to provide support to the United States Space Force Space and Missile Systems Center's Special Programs Directorate. This customer equips the U.S. Space Force with space control systems to gain, maintain, and exploit space superiority. It directs the planning, development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of a complex and dynamic portfolio of space-superiority capabilities of the highest national priority. The position requires an individual with experience in working in Government program offices, operating in a classified environment, and managing data and documentation pertaining to Government process and systems related to software application development activities. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and team skills. In addition, the candidate will be expected to continually balance and adjust work priorities to meet short term work suspense and rapidly evolving customer needs.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the program office, directorate leadership, external organizations, and the development contractor(s),
- Understand, work, assign, coordinate and track all program office actions,
- Advise the customer on internal/external work flow actions, development contractor management issues, and day-to-day schedule of activities,
- Advise and help leadership prepare internal/external suspense packages/taskers,
- Manage and track program office actions related to Directorate compliance, development contractor program execution, and external work flow taskers,
- Maintain and manage program office calendars, work flows, data, and personnel logistics such as resource provisioning,
- Maintain program office and external organization charts, phone rosters, and other tools used to manage the day-to-day business operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or relevant discipline and 10+ years of experience with the above,
- 8+ years of experience required for Master’s Degree and 2+ years for PhD,
- Familiarity with Government program offices, classified work environments, and associated work flows,
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Qualified applicants must possess as active TS/SCI clearance and have a willingness to consent to a polygraph examination.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.