Job ID: 203127
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Mar 27, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
The Training Lead provides learning and development domain expertise and guidance to the delivery team and stakeholders. Conducts training analysis, designs and develops training curricula, designs and develop instructor-led and multimedia/web storyboards and training, and measures and evaluates effectiveness of training. Where instructing within a certified educational institution, responsible for determining the organization, communication and delivery of the course content and materials, and for developing learning activities and demonstrations. Collaborates with customer or internal functional organization to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content. Create or update course content, training materials, visual aids and documentation to support a variety of instructional formats such as lecture, lab exercises, field training, computer-based training (CBT), and/or web-based training (WBT). Maintain and update Desk Guides, Tip sheets and computer-based training for Business Applications and IT tools. Develop security, role-based and annual security, privacy and CUI training and reporting. Develop evaluation strategies and materials for testing and qualitative evaluation of participant's attainment of learning objectives. Monitors and evaluates training programs, assesses results (including post-training assessment), and implements updates as needed.
Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards will apply.
• Providing consultation and recommendations to customers on innovative training solutions as well as on effective and relevant curriculum development
• Works on team efforts in custom course development and delivery of course objectives.
• Collaborates closely with customer organization to review and establish assignments and utilize resources to accomplish goals and meet schedule objectives.
• Interprets and administers policies, processes, and procedures that may affect sections and subordinate work units. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that immediately affect the organization.
• Prepares training curricula utilizing development applications to be delivered via live, virtual, computer based training, web based training, eLearning environments and learning management systems, and upgrades and modifies training programs and curricula accordingly for effectiveness of training programs.
• Leads team effort to design and develop training curricula, multimedia/web storyboards and training tools and products.
• Develop new or update existing courses for Section 508 Compliance, as well as build training materials, modules, and curriculum for requisite components for the environment.
• Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience.
• Experience tailored training to different audiences, including Executive Stakeholders, Managers, IT Staff and General Public.
• Successfully developed Training Plans, Training Schedules and monthly training reports.
• Demonstrated experience interacting with multiple stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and develop solutions to address learning needs and/or cultural change management
• Demonstrated experience directing a team of training analysts, instructional systems designers, media and web developers, and quality assurance personnel
• Knowledge and understanding of Bloom’s Taxonomy
• Experience with the ADDIE Instructional Systems Design model
• Ability to work with a team or individually without close supervision
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office software applications
• Experience with curriculum design/development and learning solutions
• Ability to demonstrate application of cognitive science and human factors that apply to the design of virtual training
• Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation.
• Experience in analysis and evaluation of learning content
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability