This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 203029
Location: FORT BELVOIR, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Acquisition Support Analyst with a financial management background to join our team at Fort Belvoir, Virginia, providing unparalleled support to our customer and in an exciting and rewarding career. This position provides Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction Department, Counterforce Systems Division (RD-CXS). The successful candidate will employ a multi-discipline approach to advise and assist the customer with government acquisition actions, including statement of work development, budget planning and execution, and monitoring contractor financial performance. This position is on-site at Ft. Belvoir, VA and requires an active Secret Clearance.
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate exceptional technical and communications skills as described below:
· Support all phases of the acquisition process including:
o Development of acquisition documents
o Development and coordination of actions and deliverables throughout the acquisition process
o Tracking of acquisition projects/funding as well as program execution
o Development of yearly spend plans
o Development of strategic plan for future acquisition projects, including requirements, contracting plans, project plans or similar
· Provide experience and knowledge in DoD acquisition management, policies, and processes
· Participate in team reviews of project status which may include system reviews, design reviews, quarterly and monthly performance reviews and providing formal minutes of the meeting and tracking acquisition related action items assigned.
· Work in close collaboration with the Government staff and other A&AS team members throughout DTRA.
· Assist in the development and presentation of briefings and reports to government officials and key stakeholders
· Assist government staff with drafting critical documents and responding to taskers
· Current TS/SCI clearance
· Previous experience with DTRA
· Previous experience with DTRA financial management tools and DTRA budget analysis
· Experience with DOD PPBES and/or POM processes
· Previous experience with the foreign military sales (FMS) process
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability