SAIC is looking for a Command Briefer to assist the Government in briefing senior leadership from the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), Law Enforcement (LE), and Homeland Security communities on DOMEX doctrine, contingency planning, and training.
This position will assist NMEC by developing briefings, creating and driving engagement opportunities, and deliver communications suitable for senior leadership.
- Manage and brief distinguished visitors with proper protocol to include overnight travel to customers site to brief as needed.
- Draft tailored NMEC briefings to customer requirements.
- Conduct research to identify the mission and goals of customers and apply this information to stimulate discussions, engage customers and tailor briefings.
- Ensure DOMEX is accurately reflected and NMEC's capabilities are understood.
- Use VTCs and other communication technology to brief customers when appropriate.
- Prepare monthly and yearly report detailing number of customers briefed, what organization and other pertinent tracking data.
- Active or very recent (within past 24 months) TS/SCI security clearance and must be willing and able to pass a CI Polygraph
- Bachelor Degree required
- At least 10 years’ experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX)
- Demonstrated very strong oral and written communications skills.
- Proven experience and capability using MS Office Suite with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Researching, preparing and coordinating executive-level briefings
- Familiarity with intelligence communication technology (i.e. VTC)
- Understanding of DoD, IC, HS and LE organizations and authorities.
- Working knowledge of exploitation capabilities (i.e. Media Exploitation, Cellular Phone Exploitation, Document Exploitation, Video Exploitation)
- Knowledge of DOMEX processes.
- Public Speaking / Instructor Certifications
- Knowledge of Military Decision Making Process
- Knowledge of Intelligence Cycle and Experience. with INTs
- Current/Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability