SAIC is seeking someone who is expert in U.S. Military joint air-ground processes, planning, operations, airspace control or intelligence at the operational level of conflict.
A well qualified candidate will have successfully completed Joint Air Operations Command and Control Course at Hurlburt Field, have served at least one job posting or assignment at Echelons Above Brigade, have served at either at Battlefield Coordination Detachment or Joint Air Operations Center, or have served within the Theater Air Control System/Army Air Ground System.
The selected candidate will perform within a team construct to conduct joint air-ground integration training, JAGI training support, technical assistance, event analysis for all Army echelon above brigade Warfighter exercises and selected Army Service Component exercises.
• Provides Joint Air Ground Operations, Plans, Intelligence integration training in support of the Army Mission Command Training Program (MCTP)
• Supports MCTP with Subject Matter Expertise in air-ground integration processes and Command and Control systems replication
• Supports MCTP exercise planning and execution for warfighter events including Academic and Mission Command Training seminars, Mission Rehearsal and Warfighter exercises
• Plans and coordinates replication of Battlefield Coordination Detachment (BCD) processes and products in support of MCTP sponsored training events
• Supports integration and command and control of joint fires including joint targeting and airspace as essential enablers for the modular force through the application of Army Battle Command Systems during MCTP supported exercises
Our joint air-ground subject matter experts coach and teach division, corps, and Army Service Component Command soldiers how to:
- Plan, prepare, quality check and submit air support requests
- Create operationally relevant, time relevant unit airspace plans and to prepare and submit airspace coordination means requests to the joint airspace control coordinator
- Receive and understand air tasking orders and airspace control orders
- Construct and display joint fires, joint airpower enabled common operational picture
- Plan and execute joint fires
- Plan and execute clearance of fires including clearance of airspace to enable clearance of fires
Bachelors degree plus a minimum of six (6) years military experience is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS: All candidates’ resumes must depict having comprehensive knowledge, expertise, and a minimum of six (6) years related experience to perform tasks related to:
- Experience as a Primary Operator with Mission Command (MC) systems, including operation of MC systems in a theater of operations during wartime.
- Meet the information assurance requirements of IAT Level 1, upon hire, which is specified in DoD Directive 8570.01, Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management; DoD Manual 8570.01.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. Military tactical communications, cyber, mission command, and command and control done in support joint air-ground intelligence, plans, and operations.
- Candidates selected for this position are required to travel CONUS/OCONUS during the performance of this task order to attend meetings, conferences, assist in education, training and exercise events in support of this PWS.
- The successful candidate must be able to clearly speak and understand technical jargon as used by military planners.
- The candidate must be capable of performing without direct supervision during planning conferences, technical meetings, engineering working groups, etc.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
- Ability to obtain & maintain a DoD Secret clearance is required.
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and/or facilities.
Knowledge is highly desirable of architecture design incorporating Army Mission Command Systems (AFATDS for joint fires, TAIS for joint airspace, DCGS-A for joint intelligence, GCCS-A for COP, CPOF for SA, AMDWS for air defense and protection) and Air Force AOC Weapon System Information Systems (i.e. TBMCS for ATO and ACO processing, GCCS-I3 for joint intelligence and targeting. Prior military experience is desired with a minimum of two years’ experience as a Primary Operator with Mission Command (MC) systems.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability