Join SAIC’s Data Analytics team as we support our government customer to conduct analysis to ensure better accountability, consistency, and efficiency of statistical reports, briefing papers, and responses to requests. The team will provide deployment support for IT initiatives, operations research and strategic analytics, and business process analysis and transformation project support.
SAIC’s team will conduct business process and requirement documentation sessions with varied client stakeholder groups, process analysis studies, white papers, feasibility studies, cost-benefit analyses, configuring software support tools, piloting recommendations, developing implementation plans for operational changes, and developing training content.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Integrates all functions and activities necessary to perform the program to meet the customer requirements.
- Plans and implements actions by the program team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for program products and services.
- Directs project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as principal customer interface.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Manage SAIC team and Subcontractor teammates of contract support personnel.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with customer and Contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Ensures conformance with program task schedule and costs.
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as principal customer interface.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Economics, Data Science, or related field and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience.
- Ten (10) years of experience in program management, managing Data Analytics staff and program activities within the last three (3) years
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification
- Must be able to obtain Entry on Duty (EOD) Determination
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability