SAIC is seeking a Joint Exercise Logistics Planner at Shaw AFB, SC. This position is contingent upon award of contract.
Supports ARCENT, ASCC as logistics planner for specific compartmentalized and non-compartmentalized contingency plans as they pertain to operations within the USCENTCOM area of operations.
Assist in planning, logistics estimates, concepts of support, and coordination with joint service component commands and subordinate headquarters. Broad thought and experience is required to understand the effects of long-range, near- term, and current operations into the build of theater posture; related to contingency plans the contractor shall provide detailed analysis to integrate those current assets that reside within theater and recommend additional forces as required.
Develops detailed concepts commensurate with presentation at the three and four star level utilizing an in depth knowledge of all facets of sustainment and its integration.
Shall relate those concepts into detailed executable plans and create Time Phased Force Deployment Data to support mobilization of assets; quantify life support requirements and translate these into complete estimates for submission to engineering planners for base materials estimates.
Shall integrate strategic direction into a command message that encompasses the future design of operations into communications that enfranchises all partners in the sustainment enterprise.
Assist USARCENT G4 in the development of detailed operational plans to integrate single or multi-nation participation in defensive plans for countries or areas in the USCENTCOM area of operations. These plans shall nest seamlessly into specific country defensive plans and be illustrated during USARCENT security cooperation exercises.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Graduate of military Intermediate Level Education (MEL4) program, the Support Operations Course (Phase 2)
- 3 years’ experience working in support of a Joint, U.S. Army, or component level headquarters.
- Active Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) security clearance
- Possess a functional understanding of the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP).
- Have logistics experience in deployment/combat in a support operations position.
- Broad knowledge of the Army sustainment enterprise at the Department of the Army and how it relates to other procuring headquarters, USTRANSCOM, and other ASCC headquarters is required to ensure strategic lines of communication are nested with current capabilities to enlist support across a wide array of sustainment organizations.
- Have recent experience working at the one star or higher level command.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and provide site survey estimates for emerging mission requirements.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.