Job ID: 202317
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Mar 25, 2020
Subcategory: Intern Technical
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Are you passionate about people and the business side of information technology? Do you enjoy fast pace and detail oriented work? As part of our Information Technology Business Office team, the Resource Management Intern will focus on the people side of the IT organization, including tracking external resources, learning about the procurement process for professional services, and coordinate training to drive technological change. You have the opportunity to drive adoption of Resource Management best practices to a transforming IT organization.
· Assist in the areas of professional service engagement requests, temporary employee engagement, training, and conference coordination.
· Learn project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
· Participate and assist with our ITO Internship Program.
· Working towards a BA or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
· Impeccable attention to detail, highly organized and capable of multi-tasking.
· Comfortable with written and oral communications
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability