Job ID: 202537
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst Sr. Principal to support a dynamic program located at the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA. This position requires an active Top Secret with SCI.
• The contractor shall support the CS exercise program during the planning stages, work to ensure that the DOD CIO’s equities are adequately represented in upcoming cyber exercises. The contractor shall support actions involved with the successful execution of DCIO CS sponsored exercises and conduct post-exercise analyses on cyber and related data and outcomes such as developing synopses and presentation of findings and observations, and other after-action requirements.
• The contractor shall provide technical insight and recommendations on current enterprise wide cyber security tools (e.g., Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Endpoint Security System (ESS) and and proposed enterprise capability areas for network access solutions, real-time assessment solutions, active endpoint threat detection and response, along with strategies, for introducing Security Orchestration and Automated Reporting (SOAR) to improve DoD continuous monitoring efforts and cybersecurity process automation.
• The contractor shall provide assistance for development of the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Mission Partner Environment network architectures and policy formulation, with the goal of better enabling integration and access to data supporting operational planning, and key information security mission tactics, techniques, and procedures with Coalition Allies and Foreign Mission Partners.
• The contractor shall assist the Government with the implementation and use of metrics to track and analyze compliance to strategic operational, cyber, and information assurance objectives to DoD policies and directives (i.e. 8500 series of Issuances), technical guidance (e.g. Security Technical Implementation Guides), and to other applicable governance and policy issuances.
• The contractor shall provide expertise to assist the Government in directing and monitoring the performance of the DoD cybersecurity activities and programs through the execution of a portfolio management process. This includes transitioning towards use of a common hierarchical perspective of the portfolio to facilitate a consistent method to summarize and detail portfolio 'health'.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
Between 5 - 10 years IA/Cyber Security experience developing and executing IA, CND, Cybersecurity policy and programs within DoD. Possess working knowledge of DoD policies, directives and instructions (i.e. 8500 series) and technical guidance.
Related experience: Endpoint Security & Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM), Risk Management Framework Implementation and Governance, DoD IA/Cyber Response Compliance Requirements, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) Program, cyber security, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication series documents and guidance (i.e.: SP800-53 Revision 4), knowledge of relevant DoD components, IA Portfolio and Governance Management, and Cloud Computing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability