This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 202514
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2020
Category: Quality Assurance
Subcategory: Qual Assurance
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC has an opening for a Quality Control Analyst to support Improved Data Modem (IDM) 401 Multicore Processor (MCP) software development.
The Quality Control analyst will perform Software Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) functions per SEI CMMI Level III Process and DO-178C. Tasks will include QC/QA audits, document reviews, code reviews, and testing verification.
· Develop and maintain the project’s Quality Plan.
· Participate in document and code peer reviews.
· Verify peer review findings were corrected in accordance with standards.
· Witness the execution of system testing and acceptance testing.
· Identify noncompliance issues and monitor the corrective action plan to completion.
· Provide schedule status on quality activities.
· Reporting the monthly QA Status Report to relevant stakeholders.
· Coordinate and conduct scheduled and unscheduled audits.
· Perform trend analysis of noncompliance issues.
· Monitor all processes for compliance with quality standards.
· Confirm all appropriate quality reviews were conducted prior to the release of deliverables.
· Collect and analyze the quality measures for the project and make recommendations to the Project Lead on process and quality improvements.
· Prepare reports, presentations, and quality work products.
· Review technical data packages for adherence to the project scope, established standards and methodologies, and program requirements.
· Recommend process improvements as related to quality on process standards throughout the Design and Development Lifecycle.
· Work within defined test environments and support/validate all levels of product testing.
Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in the related field is required [4 years of related experience is accepted in lieu of degree].
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Design and Development Lifecycle.
· Software testing experience
· Able to read and understand C/C++ code
· Perform code and unit test audits
· Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance (current SECRET clearance is highly desired
· Familiarity with System Engineering "V" development lifecycle
· Experience with Agile development
· Familiarity with DO-178 standard (highly desired)
· Familiarity with DO-297
· Familiarity with ASME and/or ANSII Standards
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability