Contracts/Logistics Analyst - Sense and Avoid
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 202417
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2020
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Contract/Logistical Analyst in Huntsville, AL to support the Air National Guard Ground Based Sense and Detect (GBDAA) program and serve as a Site Logistics Lead for systems fielded to multiple locations. The position will provide oversight for contract deliverables to include technical reports, schedules, and cost reports as well as author, review, and process technical paperwork for contracts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The selected team member will be directly involved in contract and business management activity for the National Guard Bureau to include the Air National Guard Sense and Avoid, space, cyber, intelligence, and command and control (C2) projects.
- Managing contract vehicles for multiple government agencies, writing statements of work, coordinating funding documentation and required support agreements, tracking spending, monitoring Period of Performance, developing estimates, and acting as a point of contact for contracts-related activity.
- Ensuring quality of products and work with engineers to achieve that end.
- Authoring support agreements and coordinating between NGB and the contract provider.
- Performing business, financial, and contract-related tasks for our government customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Engineering, Finance or Contracting is required and six (6) years or more of aviation-related business, contracting or Finance experience [4 years experience accepted in lieu of degree].
- All candidates must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance in order to be considered for employment.
- Acquisition and contracts experience and work with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).
- Knowledge or experience with Sense and Avoid, space, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) programs.
- Must be a self-starter, able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, and excel at communication and relationship-building. Possess strong problem-solving and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience with DoD Acquisition, business, and contracts management, ideally with National Guard Bureau experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability