This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 202439
Location: FLEXWORK, AL, United States
Date Posted: Mar 5, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
SAIC is in need of a training coordinator/administrator to assist our Huntsville based Solution Vice President and other subject matter professionals in gathering, validating, and documenting various Agile processes, training events, system information, marketing materials and needs.
- Help with the administration of the product solutions ensuring that the most current versions are available, accessible, and able to provide solid information for training, proposal development and marketing.
- Assist the Agile Center of Excellence with client engagements and strategic partnership alliances, serving as a middle man between the end-users, Master SAs and software developers, to ensure that product information are properly disseminated.
- Participate in the Agile Center of Excellence, and as such, will be available to carryout instructions as directed by the lead SA.
- Work closely with the organization management in order to identify their customer needs and establish ways upon which the customer needs can be met for their maximum benefit and satisfaction.
- As a coordinator, he/she is always on the move, sourcing, documenting, and preparing reports that can be used for improving services in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a financial picture of our budget, costs, and strategic partners
- Provide analysis for a request for proposals and training
- Assign tasks and small projects to team members on a weekly basis and provide management team status updates of present and futures activities
- Coordinate with other functional teams and groups to complete large task or projects that requires multiple skill sets
- Facilitate briefings between teams to ensure consistency of information is relayed throughout the relevant areas of the program
- Analyze actual and obtain a quantitative measurements of team performance to support decision-making, policies or resource allocations
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including facilities, travel, documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc. are kept up to date and are available
- Liaise with customers, consultants and managers to schedule training, operations, and other logistics necessary to support our commercial offerings effectively
- Create and develop systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints
- Carryout items necessary to support customers' requests for information, training and support
- Maintain and outline requirement and use of standard templates
- Manage requirements and ensure they are retained and documented
- Record, manipulate, and make reports on requirements stored on SharePoint
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools
- Contribute to the development of materials for the Agile Center of Excellence
- Create and design documents, specifications, and marketing materials as requested
Education & Experience: Skills:
- Five (5) or more years work experience, or Bachelor's degree
- Communications, financial, administration, scheduling, good with customers
- Agile training, Scaled Agile Framework, excellent writing skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, experience with knowledge management systems, customer retention, sales, and/or marketing
- Active Secret security clearance is preferred, but not required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability