- SAIC is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer to provide support on-site in the Mark Center in working as part of contract team with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation (CAPE) Information Management and Analysis Group (IMAG).
- Provides technical guidance and skills in support of information systems development and integration efforts.
- Performs in a variety of technical areas including systems requirements analysis, data analysis and engineering, systems design, systems development, computer programming, systems testing and deployment, quality assurance, configuration management, and systems documentation.
- Provides technical and administrative support for information systems development tasks, including the execution of technical tasks, the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and the progress of tasks in accordance with schedules.
- Coordinates with management staff to confirm problem solution and user satisfaction.
- Specifically, the candidate will:
o Provide software analysis, design, and development for personnel and financial management systems in support of OSD CAPE’s mission.
o Use the IMAG methodology of Feature Driven Development (FDD) for developing business tools and services
o Serve as lead or key member in the further development of the following mission critical systems:
§ Contract Request System (CRS)
§ Funding Request System (FRS)
§ Contract Management System (CMS)
§ Personnel In Processing (PIP)
§ Personnel Out Processing (POP)
§ Employee Recognition Awards (ERA)
§ Training Management System (TMS)
§ Budget Acquisition Tracking System (BATS)
o Generate ad-hoc queries that utilize a diverse set of data inputs to generate customer requested reports upon request.
o Design, develop, and deploy these ad-hoc requests in a timely manner.
o Maintain and enhance the Administrative Data System (ADS), a mission critical personnel management system developed using Microsoft Access that utilizes a Microsoft SQL Server Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or other related field, and eight (8) years of experience (with six (6) years of related, specialized technical experience).
· In-depth knowledge in systems, policies, procedures, personnel, and decision support data in order to provide useful business process applications and tools used by CAPE personnel
· Experience in the following:
o Sencha Extjs 4+
o Microsoft SQL Server 2008
o Security+ Certification
o Microsoft .Net (C# and/or vb.net)
- Previous experience working with OSD CAPE offices
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability