SAIC is seeking personnel to provide technical and personnel management support to execute contracts with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). The work supports the comprehensive testing and evaluation of detection equipment deployed in airports around the nation. Specifically, this effort supports providing teams to conduct the acceptance testing of manufactured equipment to ensure proper operation and detection capability to meeting security and performance standards in various airports before it becomes operational.
The BPA Order Manager will be responsible for all work performed under each individual task order and will be a primary point of contact for the customer Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and designated TSA technical program personnel. The BPA Order Manger(s) will:
- Maintain daily supervisory status and report monthly on the status of execution of the program with respect to cost, schedule, scope, and stakeholder interactions, or more frequently, as required by the Government.
- Report monthly on contract specifications as directed by the government representative
- Provide written reports on meetings and trips associated with the task order execution
- Manage a team of 5 – 25 technical personnel to complete assignments on schedule with a high degree of quality.
- Travel may be required up to 40% of the time.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of five (5) years working with Transportation Security Equipment testing and knowledge of the Acceptances Testing processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- US Citizenship with active SECRET clearance
A Master’s degree from an accredited University
Current or previous testing experience at DHS
A current SECRET clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability