SAIC is seeking personnel to provide technical and personnel management support to execute contracts with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). The work supports the comprehensive testing and evaluation of detection equipment deployed in airports around the nation. Specifically, this effort supports providing teams to conduct the acceptance testing of manufactured equipment to ensure proper operation and detection capability to meeting security and performance standards in various airports before it becomes operational.
The BPA Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day assignment of contractor personnel both onsite and offsite. Manage and coordinate their workload and due dates, meeting contract and program requirements, and their interface with government contract and program personnel.
- Interact regularly with government personnel to ensure quality performance on the contract. Report on the technical progress of project and task related activities weekly or as directed to the government representative either in-person or remote.
- Lead periodic Program Management Reviews (PMR) with the government to ensure quality performance and progression to meeting contract goals.
- Monitor and manage the contract for cost, schedule and scope and provide written Monthly Contract Status Reports.
- Provide leadership to bring innovation and SAIC corporate capability to the customer to accomplish their mission. Become knowledgeable and fluent on discussing SAIC capabilities.
- Conduct SAIC corporate human resource activities and participate in corporate growth activities.
• Travel may be required up to 25% of the time.
- Minimum of 12 years of Program Management experience
- At least 10 years experience managing Federal contracts of at least $10M per year
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is required.
- US Citizen with an active Secret clearance
A Master’s degree from an accredited University
Current or previous testing experience at DHS
Ability to gain a TOP SECRET clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability