SAIC is seeking a Deputy Program Manager in San Diego, CA.
The successful candidate will support the Tactical Networks (TACNET) Capabilities Based In-Service Engineering Agent (CB-ISEA).
TACNET CB-ISEA supports the sustainment and modernization of Automated Digital Network System (ADNS), Consolidated Afloat Network and Enterprise Services (CANES), Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS), Integration Shipboard Networking System (ISNS), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Networks, Video Information Exchange System (VIXS), and Wireless Reachback System (WRBS) Programs of Record information systems.
Candidate will provide TACNET program oversight and SAIC business development as directed by the Program Manager. Candidate will support day to day operations of the five service areas of TACNET to include; Technical Sustainment Support (TSS), Sustainment Engineering (SE), Logistics Support (LS), Modernization Support (MS) and Data Science (DS). Day to day duties includes supporting government customers and leads in each service area, supporting and leading data calls, assisting in strategic objective actions, attending meetings, generating briefs, white papers, project schedules, reviewing contract task orders, developing and maintaining program processes and procedure, and supporting all customer requests in support of Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC) and Program Warfare Office 160 (PMW 160).
Candidate will interface with SAIC and Active Duty personnel as well as US Government employees to provide on-site TACNET program support in a fast-paced, high energy environment at Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific in San Diego, CA.
· Assist SAIC Program Manager with day-to-day TACNET operations as needed.
· Perform task order and basis of estimate (BOE) reviews and approvals.
· Attend TACNET service areas meeting as directed by the Program Manager.
· Generate briefs, white papers, project schedules and presentations as directed by the Program Manager.
· Support and assist Program Manager in continuous and strategic TACNET process improvement.
· Must possess strong writing, communication, and social skills with the ability to work in cooperation with government customers, internal and external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors to meet program objectives.
· Will support SAIC new business development and contract capture.
Required Education, Clearance and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree and nine (9) years’ experience supporting NIWC PAC and/or PMW 160.
· 10 years of overall project and/or program management experience.
· Broad experience with government contracts to include IDIQ CPFF contracts.
· Active DoD Secret clearance (minimum).
· Current Project Management Institute PMP certification.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability