Job ID: 202196
Location: FORT GORDON, GA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 3, 2020
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking an experienced SIGINT Geospatial Analyst 2 to support a program with direct impact to our country’s national security. This position is located in Fort Gordon, GA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed. The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst leverages their skills, knowledge, and experience to apply geospatial analysis techniques against SIGINT metadata collected from foreign communications systems in order to identify, locate and track SIGINT targets, and to accurately report the intelligence gained from geospatial metadata analysis to SIGINT customers. The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst develops end-product SIGINT-derived GIS reports; performs analysis of SIGINT metadata for the purpose of improving the geolocation, contact chaining, and additional communications characterizations of targets of interest; analyzes SIGINT content and metadata to support the development of existing targets and the discovery of other analytic vectors through the reconstruction and documentation of target communications networks; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis.
· Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as required
· At least 8 years’ experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
· Can discover new targets based on geographic patterns or changing communications patterns in the data.
· Independently process and develop SIGINT Geospatial information across DNI and DNR disciplines, recognizing the convergence of circuit based and packet based telephony, and the increased emphasis on development of internet based tasking and targeting.
· Perform quality control on reporting and/or geospatial products for accuracy, readability, and relevance.
· Capable of working with others to publish geolocational data in formal reporting.
· Possess a basic understanding of SIGINT collection.
· Can task own selectors with assistance of senior analysts.
· Knowledgeable in internet protocols, internet routing, and multiple communications technologies (e.g. GSM, CDMS, Thurya, etc.)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability