This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 202150
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM, United States
Date Posted: Mar 20, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a background in Information technology. This hands-on position will be responsible for partnering with other service providers and team members to ensure that appropriate IT solutions are delivered to meet the business needs of the customer on multiple unclassified and classified systems. It will be vital for the successful candidate to develop close working relationships with customer groups, in order to work effectively in the environment. The candidate will be responsible for remote and local user technical assistance, including hardware set up, software installs and troubleshooting, installing and uninstalling software, working in and managing ticket queues, working on small and full scope projects, supporting fielded equipment, providing support with deployed systems, and performing systems maintenance, performance tuning, and patching.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline OR 4 years or more experience in lieu of degree.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Security+ Certification
• At least 5 years of experience in Windows System Administration and Windows Operating Systems on desktops and ability to troubleshooting system setup
• Experience with VMware Horizon and deploying VDI systems
• Ability to backup and restore Window Systems
• Application installation and peripheral installations
• Ability to work well in a collaborative teaming environment
• US Citizen with willingness and ability to receive a Q and SCI Security Clearances
• DOE L or active DOD Secret to start with reciprocity approval
• An Active SCI Security Clearance
• At least 3 years of experience with Linux Operating System
• Bachelor's degree in Computing, Engineering, or Science discipline
• Understanding of Systems Engineering disciplines particularly Requirements Management and Configuration Management
• Understanding of Cloud Computing experience in scripting languages
• Unix/Linux Certification
• Experience solving system problems in a distributed system with many components
• Experience with process improvement activities, such as Lean 6, ISO, CMMi and ITIL
• Experience with deploying and administering systems in a high-security production environment (i.e. STIGs or USGCB).
• Any experience in information assurance or cyber areas (forensics, monitoring, ADTP, applying STIGs, helping with accreditations, etc.)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability