Job ID: 202147
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Test Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Job Title: Automation Test Engineer
Job Description: Develops and executes manual and automated test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that web-based application meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
· Document test plans, test scenarios and test scripts.
· Execute test scripts and fully document all defects.
· Work with development team to resolve defects
· Interface with development team to understand requirements and improve SW test effectiveness.
· Actively participate in developing & improving existing testing scenarios and test cases.
· Able to successfully deliver solutions on various levels of Client / Server and web-based applications with expertise in both Manual and Automation Testing skills.
· Able to adapt to Agile Scrum Software Development methodologies with a cross-functional team approach.
· Able to Analyze Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, and Design Documentations, Test Strategies, Test Plans,and User Acceptance Criteria and contributed to Static Testing.
· Able to create and organizing, Test Plans, Test Sets, Tests and Test Executions in Jenkins.
· Able to run automated Smoke Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Functional Testing, , Front-end, and Back-end testing scenarios
· Able to create and maintain System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, API Testing, Data-Driven testing scenarios.
· Build Automation using Katalon tool with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber / Gherkin, REST Assured Frameworks and libraries to design complete Test Automation Suites using Java Programming Language.
Qualifications and skills:
· 3 years of experience testing web-based applications.
· Knowledge and experience in Continuous Development / Continuous Integration using Jenkins jobs
· Knowledge of test processes and test case development
· Experience documenting test plans and test scripts.
· Experience in Agile development methodology.
· Knowledge of Java based development tools a plus.
· Ability to work with a diverse team - must be a team player.
· Keen attention to details and accuracy.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time (multi-tasking capabilities).
· Knowledge and experience with Section 508 testing experience is a plus.
Clearance: The candidate must also be able to pass a security background check, including a credit check. The clearance is a Public Trust level. The candidate must have a two-year residency requirement immediately preceding hire date. Candidate must have Green Card or Citizen.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline. 4 years of experience can replace a completed degree.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability