Join SAIC’s cyber security team and work on this effort that encompasses technical, engineering, management, operation, logistical and administrative support for cyber security operations. The ideal candidate will have broad and deep experience in cyber security with demonstrated successes in supporting a large scale IT infrastructure encompassing overseas and domestic facilities.
Operations Lead shall:
- Provides technical and operation direction and leadership to a team of system administrator / engineers which supports 24/7 operational readiness.
- Recommends solutions for security problems in existing systems or systems in development. Applies or assists with remediating system outages.
- Possess technical Infrastructure knowledge and understanding of service level agreements.
- Leads and participates in security tests and evaluations, studies and experiments that impacts the operational readiness of a Security Information Center.
- Conducts technical and management briefings. Leads and supervises lower-level system administrators / engineers.
The Operational Service Management Program ensures continued operations and availability of cybersecurity systems by providing IT support, administration, and maintenance.
The Customer Service and Technical Support team shall provide 24x7 tiered-level service desk customer support to addresses problems, support hardware and software installation, configuration support, troubleshooting, support standardized maintenance and provides training in response to customer requirements or inquiries. The team shall provide 24x7x365 system monitoring and customer and technical support.
The Systems Administration team shall provide tiered-level capabilities in systems administration to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all systems. The contractor will develop and train staff on System Administration Standard Operating Procedures. The contractor will be responsible for the planning execution, and verification of data redundancy capabilities and system recovery procedures. Team will be responsible but not limited to supporting physical and virtual servers, virtual infrastructure, virtual desktop infrastructure, storage solutions, and Active Directory administration.
The Lab Administration & Systems Testing team shall provide technical, administrative, engineering, and operational management expertise in the Cyber Information Technology lab. This includes but is not limited to support for product evaluations, solution integrations, system provisioning, and standardized testing for assigned projects. Team shall maintain the lab capabilities and readiness by establishing a standard operating environment, developing Standard Operations Procedures, troubleshooting procedures, diagrams, and conducting and coordinating system service and repair.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Twelve (12) years of experience in IT, technical customer support and/or other projects related to the operations, administration and technical support of critical cybersecurity systems.
- Eight (8) years of current experience in systems management, administration, evaluation, integration and deployment.
- Five (5) years of experience managing a 24x7 tiered service desk.
- Five (5) years of experience of lab administration and systems testing.
- Five (5) years of experience in IT Cloud based security infrastructure protection.
- Five (5) years of experience in IT infrastructure support related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide system security guidance at the authoritative level.
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills.
- Certification Required: ITIL
- Must have Top Secret and be eligible for SCI
Certification Desired: Cisco Network Professional Security (CCNP-S), CISSP
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability