Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), (Horizon)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 202119
Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 3, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for a senior- level Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) to support all facets of SAIC’s Information Protection Program in El Segundo. The ISSM provides oversight, guidance, and technical support, on IT and information system security issues affecting the mission of the customer by implementing common information system security practices, policies and technologies. Subject will interface with multiple government agencies within both the DoD and IC. Additionally, candidate requires an understanding of Contractor Program Security functions, responsibilities, and disciplines that make up a strong Security Program.
Maintain operational security posture for programs and information systems.
Information Security interface to government customer Designated Accrediting Authorities across the DoD and Intelligence Communities.
Support and track Customer security authorization activities.
Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support authorization and accreditation.
Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) packages, and Security Controls Traceability Matrices (SCTMs).
Conduct periodic reviews and evaluations of required IS policies and procedures.
Support IS Security Inspections, tests, and reviews.
Support and maintain the IS Continuous Monitoring Plan.
Process hardware and software requests, and conduct software due diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid Security+ CE Certification. Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technical Level 2.
- Must have a current SSBI with TS/SCI eligibility, and willing to complete a polygraph. Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Candidate must have 5+ years’ experience as an ISSO, be a great communicator (written and verbal), and able to work with a group, or independently.
- Familiarity with Program Security responsibilities to include but not limited to: OPSEC, Program. Protection, Personnel Security clearances, Security Training and Education, Classification management.
- Experience with working in SAP environments.
- Manage and oversee system General and Privileged User program.
- In depth knowledge of network and information system security principles and test practices.
- Previous experience controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data (upload/download) between information systems at varying classification levels.
- Familiarity with applicable IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to IT, IA and IM.
- Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- Experience with JSIG or ICD 503, NIST Special Publications, Intel Community Directives, DoD Issuances, etc.
- Travel expected 10% of the time.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability