This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 202093
Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 9, 2020
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is looking for a cleared candidate to support Program Executive Office for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (PEO C4I) and NAVWAR programs and systems. This position is a member of the Software Integration/Test and Evaluation (T&E) Team. Job duties and responsibilities may include any of the following:
· Support software development and integration efforts while adhering to government guidance for T&E strategy, planning, documentation, and implementation
· Provide T&E support that follows Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) guidance including integration policies, documentation, Mission Based Test Design (MBTD) methodology, and Design of Experiments (DOE) techniques.
· Develop or update documents including Installation/Integration Procedures, Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), T&E test results to meet evolving system requirements, standard operating procedures (SOP) and other supporting documents
· Learn and adopt new software technologies to assist with the integration of custom software, software patching, and third party components into system releases
· Provide technical guidance and assist the Lead Engineer (LE) and Assistant Program Manager (APM) regarding T&E strategies
· Periodically review Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and apply safeguards to the system to ensure compliance
· Investigate software installation, functionality, and configuration related issues to determine root cause and assist with developing fixes
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Applicable experience will be accepted in lieu of advanced degree.
· Attain CSWF and IAT Level II Certifications
· Demonstrated technical writing and briefing
· Understand PEO C4I, NAVWAR, US Navy C4I systems
· Familiar with COMOPTEVFOR publications: OTD Manual, Analyst Handbook, OT&E Writing Guide, and Best Practices.
· Understand data collection plans and analysis.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability