SAIC is seeking a Configuration Analyst to join our team of diverse GPS Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experts. The GPS SE&I Team provides specialized engineering, analysis, operations support and subject matter expertise to the United States Air Force: GPS Program. The team also provides systems engineering and analysis services to include system development, enterprise and system architecture, acquisition, testing, operations and sustainment support for existing and new capabilities. Finally, team members provide an enterprise perspective for identification and review of risks and risk mitigation plans and work to institutionalize systems engineering best practices across the GPS Program. Major duties of this position include:
- Support Air Force Global Positioning System (GPS) Program Office’s Systems Engineering (SE) Configuration Management (CM) in support of creating/managing the GPS specification and interface control documents.
- Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as Request-For-Change (RFC), production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met
- Processes incoming Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs) for review
- Reviews contractor documentation to ensure adherence to format and quality standards
- Tracks and distributes documents to stakeholders, while maintaining audit trail
- Reviews and reports on program data metrics to benchmark effectiveness
- Prioritizes requests for information and communicates schedule to all stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience as a Configuration Analyst
- Current DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
in Microsoft Office Suite
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability