This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 201583
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2020
Category: Business Management
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Mid-Level Business/Finance Analyst with experience supporting the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), preferably the Surveillance Broadcast System (SBS) program. Specific responsibilities include:
§ Serve as member of the Finance Team on the FAA’s Surveillance and Broadcast Services (SBS) Program.
§ Perform budget execution according to the SBS Program’s spend plans.
§ Track and provide financial analysis for over $2 billion in appropriated funding dating back at least 5 years.
§ Issue funding using multiple FAA procurement systems.
§ Interface with Contracting Officers (CO) and Contracting Officer’s Technical Representatives (COTR) on contracts for precise funding obligations, analysis of burn rates based on monthly invoices.
§ Update and present to the SBS Management Team a Monthly Financial Review (FMR) presentation that illustrates the SBS Program’s financial standing.
§ Participate in communicating program financial health to Executive management
§ Provide Budget Formulation support with Baseline Reviews, Capital Investment Plan (CIP) updates, and Exhibit 300 and Exhibit 53 updates for the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and related financial documents.
§ Support the creation, execution, and maintenance of spend plans, and provide special reporting when directed by the COR
§ Interact with the FAA’s Capitalization Team on asset validation, and the close-out, clean-up, and reconciliation of residual funding or trailing costs.
§ Verify that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes
§ Initiate Purchase Requests (PR), Purchase Orders (PO), and Purchase Authorizations (PA) using PRISM and other FAA approved systems
§ Analyze other contractors’ financial deliverables and make recommendations for improvements and cost reasonableness
§ Provide analysis and support in conducting Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) in accordance with FAA IBR guidelinesProvide expertise in the development, review, and processing of resource planning documents.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics or related filed is preferred
10 10+ years experience required; additional experience may be substituted for degree
· 5+ years related experience in FAA financial analysis and/or accounting.
· Experience in the following: PRISM, Delphi, SPIRE, US Bank, REGIS
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and financial software applications/products, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Word.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of AMS, FAR, Federal Appropriations Law, and project acquisition lifecycle is beneficial.
· Familiarity with FAA budget formulation and execution policies and applicable procedures.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data sets to determine trends, establish strategies, and make decisions.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability