SAIC is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join our Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) team in Washington, DC. The ServiceNow Developer's primary responsibilities include providing the design and delivery of technical solutions and custom application development within the ServiceNow environment. Candidate must have a strong understanding of software engineering and ServiceNow's IT Service Management (ITSM) platform. This individual needs to have a solution-driven mindset to best work through the deliverables around the needs of the organization. Excellent communication and documentation skills are extremely important for this individual to be successful!
· Developing, designing, configuring and rolling out new application modules, workflows and catalog requests.
· Designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform for all internal employees
· Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
· Create integrations and process automation using API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services.
· Create and maintain Service Catalog Items and Knowledge Bases.
· Work with IT Service Management Team and other key client stakeholders within IT and the Business
This position is temporarily remote due to Covid-19.
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
· 3+ years of ServiceNow development skills with 3+ years of experience in an enterprise-level environment.
· Experience supporting the customization, administration, and configuration of the ServiceNow tool
· Experience with Service Catalog and Service Portal within ServiceNow
· Experience with the London and/or Madrid release
· Working with creation and customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Portal, and Service Catalog Automation System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
· Prior experience integrating ServiceNow to other applications and ability to adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to complex problems.
· Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
· Strong communications skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in plain language
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Serena / SVN
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability