SAIC is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join SAIC to support our PBGC customer in Washington, D.C. This position is a member of a team that supports the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), an independent agency of the United States government. The team operates within the agency’s Information Technology Infrastructure Operations Department (ITIOD). The role is a part of the Development, Modernization, and Enhancement Team providing engineering solutions in support of the PBGC ITIOD. The successful candidate will manage the web application scanning program, reporting to the vulnerability management team lead.
- Develop and improve process and other documentation.
- Oversee web application scheduling.
- Coordinate scanning resources.
- Lead analysis of web vulnerabilities.
- Interface with client, client's customer and operations teams.
- Candidate should be familiar with web vulnerability scanning, identification and remediation using the Acunetix tool.
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; 13 years of related experience in lieu of Degree; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Web application vulnerability scanning using Acunetix or similar industry tools
- 3+ years of experience with analyzing vulnerabilities and developing an action plan for resolving them.
- 2+ years' of experience developing and documenting standard operation procedures and work instructions for web application vulnerability scanning.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability