Job ID: 201460
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
The Systems Engineer (SE) will support a SIGINT Targeting customer and communicate with other program personnel, customers, and senior executives. The SE is responsible for the technical integrity, quality and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the process areas defined in ISO/IEC 15288; including, but not limited to, the following:
· Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Project and Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288
· Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
· Assist in performing systems engineering activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
· Independently analyze, and recommend alternatives for elements of project's technical design.
· Contributes to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
· Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) - Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture
· Assists with the allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
· Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
Develop, document and assist in implementing new strategies and mission processes to improve targeting and secure data sharing.
Individual Capabilities Required:
· Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
· SIGINT Targeting, and Targeting authorities
· Knowledge of general distributed processing methodology, cloud based architectures and technology, and organizational development and design.
· Position requires TS/SCI w/Poly
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.