SAIC is seeking a Senior Contracts Principal to manage contracts/proposals with various US Government agencies primarily supporting the Civilian Markets Community.
The position requires knowledge of the federal contracts field and will conduct the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of contracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
Duties also include reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, customer specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Duties include proposal preparation; negotiation and administration of various contract types to include cost plus, time and materials, firm fixed price and task order contracts; preparation of teaming agreements and proprietary information agreements; and collection and submission of data for regulatory reporting.
- Must be a team player, have a strong work ethic and able to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment with limited supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Certification (CPCM/CFCM) a plus
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in contracts administration, federal government contracting
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability