Join SAIC as a Budget Analyst and step up your professional experience! SAIC will train and pay for you to sit for a professional finance certification (CDFM/CGFM). In this role, your responsibilities will include all aspects of formulation, analysis, justification, and automation of Intel Community (IC) budgets.
- Incumbent will provide Financial Management experience, including budget reconciliation and financial reporting, using current IC financial and support systems.
- Candidate will assess the validity of financial information, research anomalies and resolve financial information issues.
- The major area of responsibility for this position is focused on analysis of IC Program budget formulation submissions, analysis of IC Program budget execution reporting.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel and Pivot Tables/MS Word.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short and rigid deadlines.
- Must have a strong knowledge of IC budgetary processes and procedures with proven record of increasing responsibilities in this field.
- Candidate must possess good writing and editing skills, including clear organization and concise presentation.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with team members, Government Staff, and Senior Leadership.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work extra hours when required, especially during the budget build cycles.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI poly
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance Related - possible equivalence with experience - please inquire.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience
working with the intelligence Community within the financial management
discipline, with at least three (3) years of experience as a financial
- Must possess at least one - OR be willing to sit for within six months of hire - one (1) or more of
the following certifications: Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM),
Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), Certified Public Accountant
(CPS), or similar professional society certifications in financial management.
Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.