Intelligence Analyst (TS/SCI w/Poly Required)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 201126
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 18, 2020
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a highly talented Intelligence Analyst with active TS/SCI with Poly to support a high profile program.
- Provides intelligence support to include analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the senior leadership.
- Considered to be a recognized authority in this area of expertise.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- May support development and analysis of intelligence products. Presents analysis or products to customers.
- May support policy and procedures development for agency, interagency, or community wide support.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to development of new principles and concepts.
- Participates with senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Recommends/makes decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
- PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives.
- Assignments are often self-initiated.
- Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by formal review of supervisor.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- IMPACT: Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically results in failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and affect image of organization's technological capability.
- LIAISON: Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs. Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Must have experience researching and compiling data from different sources to develop a sound analytic conclusion.
- Must have investigative analytical.targeting mindset either through experience in law enforcement, forensics, or intelligence analysis
- Must have experience in research and writing skills.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability