Job ID: 201159
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Feb 6, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Cyber Security Manager to join SAIC to support our customer in Washington, D.C. The team operates within the agency’s Information Technology Infrastructure Operations Department (ITIOD). The role is a part of the Development, Modernization, and Enhancement Team providing engineering solutions in support of the ITIOD.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
• 10+ years of experience in Information Technology field
• 8+ years of experience with Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)/IP or Windows or Unix/Linux operating systems or network devices such as firewalls, gateways, proxies and similar IT devices.
• 5+ years of specific experience in cyber security and managing security operations center (SOC) personnel in an environment similar to PBGC size and scope.
• 3+ years of experience utilizing IT Security tools such as BigFix SCA, Splunk, Sourcefire, Symantec Antivirus, Tenable Nessus & Security Center in automating continuous monitoring tasks.
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience in developing POAMs, gap analysis, vulnerabilities, and responding to audit findings, including the use of assessment and authorization management tool such as CSAM, RSA Archer, Exacta, or eMASS.
• Minimum 3 years specific experience in developing and documenting processes compliance with NIST 800-37, 800-53 Rev 3 and 4 security controls and NIST guidance in general including extensive knowledge of obtaining ATOs and developing system security plans.
• Excellent in oral and written communication skill.
• CompTIA Security+
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
• Certified Assessment Professional (CAP)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability