SAIC has an opportunity for a Program Control Associate
in Middletown, RI!
The candidate will participate in the planning, tracking,
analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size,
complexity, and level of risk. The candidate will have significant interface
with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel,
as well as other functional organizations.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of
tasks moderate in scope and complexity. Reports detailed information, analyzes
financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and follows
established procedures while contributing to the completion of organizational
projects and goals.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing,
unbillable, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings
with functional staff to validate current project status.
- Working with Lead PC, provide accurate sources of revenue
data for inclusion in quarterly forecast exercises.
- Ability to build and maintain bottoms up estimate at
completions on a variety of project types, meet deadlines for submissions,
obtain certifications and provide management with ongoing status of EACs.
- Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and detailed
Budgets as contractually required.
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all Corporate policies and procedures as
they relate to contract financials. Participates in new business proposals,
project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management
Qualifications Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration with 0-1 year's relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain Secret Security Clearance.
- Skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
- Possess ability to prepare and present “what-if” scenarios.
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- Computer Skills Basic knowledge of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Prefer knowledge of Costpoint and Cognos.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.