Job ID: 201144
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 22, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
The IT Service Delivery Manager is a senior individual in the Service Delivery Management team and takes responsibility for the delivery of services to one or more of PBGC ITIOSS services. The services includes end user services, Data center operation, Voice and Video, Security, engineering and tools and processes.
· Establish excellent working relationships with the client representatives. They maintain a coherent strategy for dealing with service delivery across the program.
· Ensure that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) and other contractual obligations that are deemed necessary to the client.
· Take accountability for management escalations and lead the technical managers through to a resolution that is satisfactory for the client
· Promote a culture of service management excellence and continuous improvements.
· Develop deep understanding of the customer’s business needs and technology strategy and advise in improving delivery approach
· Address and resolve problems and issues escalation
· Build effective working relationships with other technical teams and promote efficiency in delivery
Proven successful work experience, 8+ years' supporting IT infrastructure and services delivery in a large, high volume multi-client environment supporting several remote locations.
Must have experience managing operation team performance using Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to analyze, identify and direct resolution of technical, administrative and process issues
Detailed understanding of project management and system development life cycle.
Must be Able to collaborate and build effective working partnerships across the program
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high Emotional quotient
Must be innovative in approach with ability to simplify and clarify complex technical requirements into a client value proposition
Detailed-oriented, great analytical skills, and focused on high levels of data accuracy
High ability to learn and adapt quickly.
A bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as information technology, computer science, or management information systems
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability