SAIC is seeking an IT Project Analyst to support a large federal government agency. This position will perform on-site, at a secure government location Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Occasional off-hour, weekend and holiday support may be required during scheduled and un-scheduled events.
Description of Duties:
- Support the organization’s quality and document management program ensuring compliance with program and customer requirements.
- Define, develop and improve processes, policies, roles and responsibilities and performance measurements to ensure program objectives are being met with optimal efficiency.
- Monitor and perform quality assurance audits and review, update and facilitate policies and procedures to enact continuous service improvement in a highly complex and dynamic environment.
- Create, update and maintain documentation and other artifacts.
- Review work products prior to delivery to the customer, conducting process audits, and reporting results to the project team lead.
- Lead, coordinate, and facilitate the creation of and quality review of (via internal process audits) SOPs, Operational User Guides and Quick Reference Guides necessary for assuring quality into the Program.
- Conduct analysis of operational processes (i.e. Incident, Problem, and Change Management) including current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment and other related tasks.
Bachelors and 6 years of related experience or additional years of experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
- Exceptional interpersonal and oral/written communication skills. Ability to work effectively with customers, senior management, project team members and technical staff.
- Ability to draft original and edit existing documentation, standard operating procedures, user guides, and other technical documentation.
- Ability to provide independent assessments of project status, identify risks and variances, and recommend corrective actions.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and quick turnaround deliverables, and exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and focus on delivery of products and services on time
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views as well as gives and welcomes feedback.
- Demonstrate an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM)
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Experience with ISO certification process
- Microsoft SharePoint and Office Suite (including Visio)
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control
Must currently possess an active secret clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability