Storefront Clerk (temp-to-hire)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 201089
Location: SCHOFIELD BARRACKS, HI, United States
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Subcategory: Material Plan/Cntrl Tech
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC currently has an opening for a Purchasing Assistant/Storefront Clerk. (temp-to-hire) possibility of becoming full-time.
- Assist Storefront Supervisor to pass an Annual Quality
Assurance Environmental, Compliance, Lead Person for Health & Safety
Audit and Storefront Process Review
- Maintain adequate stock and supply levels
- Add new items - which requires research, price
comparison, negotiated lead times with Estimated Delivery dates to meet
- Monitor slow moving items to reduce inventory carrying
cost and physical footprint - Deplete or remove from inventory,
identify obsolete items and research replacement items.
- Manage inventory minimum and maximum stocking levels
and monitor Not in Stock (NIS) levels
- Perform daily inventory cycle Counts – physical counts
must match inventory system counts – Reconcile cycle counts daily.
- Fiscally responsible for an average monthly inventory
Supplier Order Management
- Expedite material for timely deliver and change
- Intiates price challenges, changes, negotiations, and
part number modifications, internal RFQs, sourcing, quote posting
- Spot Buy Responsibilities
- Assist Storefront Manager to source, capture repeat/
emergency buys and process transactions
- Post and expedite RFQs/POs and assist customers with
- Provide quality customer support and assist
customers to locate material and make sure we have the quantities
- Assist customer with researching new items to add to
stock, order status and discrepancies.
- Skills: product knowledge, retail and purchasing
experience; Customer service and relationship experience; basic computer
skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND
EXPERIENCE: High School and two
(2) years or more related experience.
- Skills: product knowledge,
retail and purchasing experience; Customer service and relationship
experience; basic computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Must be able to pass SAIC’s
- Forklift License certification
for standard 5,000 pounds forklift and 7-ton forklift Operator
- Other MHE such as Pallet Jack,
Wire and Rope cutter.
- Possess good oral and written communications
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Bachelors and one (1) year experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability