Job ID: 200950
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
Joining our Intelligence Data Analysts will afford you the ability to apply and enhance your skills with developing, running, and analyzing results of complex queries against massive scale data stores/data processing environment(s). You will also increase your skills with the following:
· Manipulating high-volume structured and unstructured data to perform analysis and generate reporting/products.
· Using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Performing large scale parallel processing of data, and developing, validating, and using methodologies to support analytic requirements in Clustered Computing environments.
· Performing All-Source data analysis to perform technical targeting analytic support in the Intelligence Community.
· Graduate degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other scientific or technical discipline.
· Demonstrated practical experience using computer languages (e.g. Python, R, Pig, Java, C, SQL, ECL) to perform large scale parallel processing of data.
· Demonstrated practical experience using open source Enterprise Control Language (ECL) and the open source High Performance Cluster Computing (HPCC) platform.
· Demonstrated experience using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Demonstrated experience developing custom algorithms to support analytic requirements against massive data stores.
· Demonstrated practical experience directly supporting the Sponsor, performing technical analysis or targeting support using massive data processing systems.
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelors and two years or more experience.
· Intelligence Analysis experience.
· Technical aptitude and the willingness to learn new technologies
· Ability to think outside the box and seek guidance/mentorship from peers.
· Current active TS SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability