Targeting/Geospatial Analyst (TS/SCI w/ Polygraph)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 200906
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Are you looking for a career where you can build a better world with innovative technology? If so, meet SAIC. You will join a group of professionals who are a lot of fun to work with. SAIC is seeking for Targeting/Geospatial Analyst with active TS/SCI w/Polygraph clearance to join our team.
- Conduct analysis and targeting utilizing multiple tools and platforms
- Provide GIS data analysis consisting of data aggregation and pattern recognition.
- Assign proper techniques and ways to study the object under observation in a proper way, i.e. choosing the proper devices for capturing, imaging details and the proper software tools to assess this real-time data in machine and human readable form.
- Extract the relevant information from the overall geospatial data gathered from various sources, analyze and visualize this information and apply analysis methods to enhance this information and solve problems related to intelligence.
- Provide the information in presentable form to suffice in various meetings or presentations.
- Locate a specific location or person graphically to trace it easily by compiling and studying data gathered from various sources.
- Undertake geo-coding, a process by which the geographic information is added to a file or database for further use in geographic information systems.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, geography or have done a specialization course in relevant science like cartography with with 15+ years of experience.
- Requires minimum of 10 years of experience in applying Targeting/GIS techniques and methods for the Intelligence Community, Federal Government, or state/local government.
- You must be well versed with the software packages available for converting textual and graphics data to digital images.
- Must have knowledge of basic cartographic techniques, well versed with computers, basic knowledge of handling latest GIS equipment, etc.
- Must have good presentation skills to successfully meet with the customer several times to understand the project and data requirements.
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills to apply gathered data in its right context in an extremely diverse set of environments.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability