Qual Assurance Technician II_NASA_SMAEC
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 200884
Location: HOUSTON, TX, United States
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2020
Category: Quality Assurance
Subcategory: Qual Assurance Technician
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
- Perform Quality Assurance inspections to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Perform inspections of mechanical, electrical, and electronic subsystems.
- Inspect components during fabrication, installation, assembly, testing, modifications, or repairs.
- Perform product verification via Mandatory Inspection Points and Government Mandatory Inspection Points.
- May performs receiving inspection on test articles, and test support equipment.
- Documents discrepancies for facilities and hardware.
- Witness assembly of hardware and facility/test buildup.
- Witness and verify technician workmanship.
- Witness test build-up configuration and tests.
- Verify contamination control requirements.
- Adheres to published safety procedures.
- Flexibility on task assignments necessary to ensure proper floor coverage for Quality Assurance team.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Min 5 years of education or experience in inspection or related field.
Experience in avionics and/or hardware/software integration, or process controls.
Familiarity with manufacturing/test, functions, and ability to interpret drawings.
Previous experience with NASA quality inspections.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability