Job ID: 200872
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 21, 2020
Subcategory: Policy Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for an Operations Analyst to support a dynamic program in Arlington, VA at the Pentagon. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance.
The Operations Analyst performs Joint Staff and Combatant Command-level staff coordination and conducts detailed technical analysis. The Contractor will proactively coordinate across the Deputy Directorate CIO and its members to assist with improving the overall quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the JS CIO policies. Experience in policy and planning; development and implementation of analytic methodologies and approaches; experience with Joint, COCOM, or Service HQ staff functions all desired. The Operations Analyst should have at least one-year military experience or equivalent, strong communication skills and a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
Primary Job Duties
· Perform Joint Staff and Combatant Command-level staff coordination and conduct detailed technical analysis.
• The Contractor will proactively coordinate across the Deputy Directorate CIO and its members to assist with improving the overall quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the JS CIO policies.
• Experience in policy and planning; development and implementation of analytic methodologies and approaches; experience with Joint, COCOM, or Service HQ staff functions all desired.
• The Contractor will present plans to the government and support the JS method of tracking execution of their plans. Collect, assess, analyze, and report on policies, issues, and initiatives affecting the Joint Staff.
• The Contractor will support JS J6 facilitation of enterprise-wide strategic initiatives in support of the Deputy Directorate Chief Information Officer.
• Provide analysis and support to various initiatives directed by JS leadership to operate the business processes of the staff more effectively and efficiently.
• The Contractor will provide support to the JS J6 in a manner that will foster positive and productive relations between JS Directorates, internal deputy directorates and divisions as well as external organizations such as DoD CIO and Military Service Executive Agents.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability