This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 200653
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2020
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
DescriptionSAIC is looking for an Senior Security Analyst to join our team supporting an important US government agency in the National Capital Region. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team responsible for responding to auditors and helping to coordinate responses to annual audit findings impacting the security of the IT infrastructure. The Senior Security Analyst will provide support to IT management in processing and analyzing audit findings and developing responses that address the core issues. Specifically, this job requires the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree with 6 years or Master’s with 4 years of relevant IT Audit/Security experience in a technical environment with a variety of IT systems. At least five of those years of experience must be leading the support of IT audit responses.
· At least two (2) years experience working for or directly supporting an Inspector General of a Federal agency.
· CISSP or CISM certification (current)
· Experience conducting IT Audits using FISCAM processes and procedures
· Demonstrated understanding of Office of Management and Budget (OMB) circulars A-123 and A-130, Federal Manager’s Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management and Cybersecurity Frameworks
· Familiarity with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) frameworks and tools, such as RSA Archer™, RSAM, CSAM, or experience with SA&A tools, such as Xacta.
· Ability to tailor information security processes and tools, based on ever evolving and changing landscapes, doctrine, and risk scenarios.
· Proficiency in performing work in a federal agency that has both FISMA and GAO compliance requirements.
· Fluency in both spoken and written English, including the ability to work with highly technical and specialized content. Must be able both prepare and deliver such content, verbally and in writing, but also comprehend such content from others, in both spoken and written form.
· Ability to prepare deliverables with sufficient quality such that very few minor, or no, edits are required to be made prior to conveyance to the client.
· Quickly review the work products of others, employ your own knowledge of federal security doctrine, and ensure that timely and accurate feedback and recommended edits are delivered to the author(s). All work products should be ready for delivery to the client after only one review has been performed.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Ability to document processes as needed
Candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
DESIRED SKILLS: A solid understanding of IT security tools and concepts. A good working understanding of and technical experience in IT platforms such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, etc. are also a plus.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability