SAIC is seeking a candidate to provide operational and enhancement oversight for all custom development applications and integrations in support of Identity, Credential and Access Management services.
Operational oversight includes Tier 3 support of 8 custom developed production applications and numerous custom integrations, maintaining job aid and handbook content for system features, preparing content for monthly user group discussions and ensure user community communications occur.
Enhancement support will include supporting the development lifecycle using an agile methodology. The Lead will be responsible for ensuring that functional and technical requirements (user stories) are collected, testing completed in alignment with QA best practices, and general project management acumen is applied.
- Ability to identify usability / service issues and assist prioritizing the work with the development team resources (over 15 team members)
- Ability to assist with project/initiative documentation, like design reviews, operational readiness reviews, timeline management and risk management
- Ability to lead technical discussions
- Ability to document requirements using Agile User Stories and Conditions of Satisfaction, in order to detail requirements for developers
- Ability to provide recommendations on prioritization of work based on customer impact
- Ability to support work allocation
- Ability to support Release Management processes
- At least 5 years of requirements documentation experience
- At least 1 year of test planning and execution experience, including documenting test plans, executing test plans, track testing execution, and defect management
- Ability to support operational support needs, including end user documentation, communications, and trouble-shooting user issues
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to present system content in a user community forum
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Identity, Credential, and Access Management IT systems and business processes
- Strong written communication skills, with focus on communicating technical concepts Strong oral communication skills, with focus on communicating technical concepts with a mixture of functional, application development engineering and security team members
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience with quality management tool, specifically HP ALM Quality Center
- Experience with SQL or LDAP protocols
- Forward thinking, highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details
- Desire to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and create solutions for improvements
Education and Experience:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability