This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 200330
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 3, 2020
Subcategory: SW Testing
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
The Test Manager develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Develops test plans, test schedule, and approach. Writes test cases and scripts and identifies data for test scenarios. Conducts a walk through on test case/script with Test Managers, Requirement Leads, Project Managers, and Development Leads. Performs and leads tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Performs verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures and criteria with an appropriate verification environment. Documents and communicates test results. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Creates daily test metrics and reporting. Occasionally performs other IT systems engineering activities such as requirements, design, installation, operation, sustainment, and support.
· Design testing scenarios for usability testing.
· Develop test strategies for automation and manual testing.
· Conduct the testing, and analyze the results.
· Interact with the clients to better understand the product requirements.
· File test cases and test results in appropriate repository as requested by the government.
· Develops and runs scripts and evaluates test results to evaluate current applications and supporting infrastructure, triage defects during implementation of changes, and validate post-infrastructure upgrades/changes.
Directs the work of other test
· Bachelor’s degree and nine (9) years of experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of experience.
· Must have Selenium experience
· Must have experience in cucumber
· Must have experience in automated testing
· Experience in Test automation tools and techniques; UFT, Selenium, LoadRunner, etc.
· Experience creating test scripts, evaluating and communicating test results.
· 3+ years of lead/supervisor/management experience of a test team.
· USPTO knowledge is desirable
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability