SAIC is seeking a qualified, technically
oriented, candidate responsible for Operations Support of a large multi-site
Windows environment. This role will require a solid understanding of standard
client/server, networking, and internet fundamentals. As well as superior
knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint with
experience in providing solutions. The ideal candidate should have a SharePoint
development background and be able to troubleshoot all aspects of SharePoint
effectively and understand the product configuration, flow and logging in
detail. The ideal candidate will understand the base operating system,
SharePoint 2013 Records Center, SharePoint Management Packs and be able to
discuss in detail at least one of the following Management Packs: Active
Directory, SharePoint, IIS tuning and customization.
- Proficient with SharePoint 2013 development, administration,
and general user knowledge.
- Proficient with SharePoint Designer to develop solutions for
designs, lists, and libraries.
- Design, build and maintain a SharePoint 2013 Records Center
- Plan and design databases, develop or update workflows and
migrate data to SharePoint 2013.
- Performs the semi-routine operation of server software
including maintaining system security; monitors usage statistics and logs;
modifies configuration settings and backs up the systems; troubleshoots
system related problems; may write shell scripts; general knowledge in operating
systems, TCP/IP, and Internet services such as HTTP and FTP servers.
- Design, update, and maintain a collaborative solutions-based
framework of websites and portals in a Microsoft SharePoint environment.
- Develops custom Web-Parts and component for SharePoint.
- Possess solid understanding of C#, SharePoint API's as a
- Understands the concept of fail over's, clustering and load
balancing, for large farms.
- Provides training and technical assistance as required.
- Assist and train team members with the use of Microsoft
- Adherence to policies, processes and procedures within your
areas of responsibility.
- Document supporting policies, processes and procedures within
your areas of responsibilities.
- Maintain assigned systems in accordance with DISA STIGs, NIST
standards, and agency requirements
- Provide Capacity, Performance and Availability reports for
years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint
and experience building and maintaining a SharePoint 2013 Records Center
with scripting to include, but not limited to, Windows PowerShell
hands-on experience and demonstrable technical competence with development
and operational tools
knowledge of out-of-the-box functionality, SharePoint web services and
with .NET frame work and windows workflow foundations.
with Asp.net, VB.net, Ajax developer, detailed knowledge of the SharePoint
2013 object model.
with building workflows from a completely custom Visual studio direction
as well as custom coding.
with HTML5, Style Sheet, CAML, XML, XSLT, Java Script, SharePoint Designer
2013 and InfoPath 2013.
to have a thorough understanding of SharePoint (admin, developing,
for all of the “No Code” customization of the SharePoint solution.
understanding of IIS and editing web configuration files.
for this position will require security processing from DOJ/Criminal
Division, including background and credit screening. Employment and
placement is contingent upon receiving this clearance
to work independently and with teams
MCSA, or MCSE Certification
of alternate access mapping, DNS entries, Kerberos configuration and
various forms of authentication
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability